Pregnancy turns me into a massive (no pun intended), hormonal, crank. I hate it, I'll be the first to admit, I have a short fuse at the best of times (I blame the red hair), so throw a bunch of hormones into the mix along with the levels of patience I seem to lack, I get to 37 weeks pregnant and I am just like "get it out, get it out!" Anyway, I digress, here is a list of everything I miss:
1. I miss wearing heels! It's winter, therefore, I love repping a good, heeled ankle boot.
2. Wine - this goes without saying. I'm not even a massive drinker, as in I don't normally drink in the house but of course I miss having the option.
3. Subway. Damn the no salad from salad bars rule.
4. Speaking of Subway, cured meat! I would kill for a BMT right now. I'm not even hungry.
5. Caffeine. Being a mum of a toddler, I definitely need the option to drink as much caffeine as my body will allow.
6. Painting my toe nails. I cannot reach my own feet right now, it's seriously upsetting.
7. Not having aches all over.
8. Not waking up in the middle of the night to pee.
9. Skinny jeans. Yes, I have maternity jeans but they're just so ugly and poor fitting. Definitely not the same thing.
10. Being able to do things with George. I'm tired all the time and my SPD prevents me from doing loads of things with him and this makes me really sad.
What did you miss most when you were pregnant?