With Mother's Day fast approaching (this being my third, I know, how do I almost have a three year old?!) I thought I'd compose a list of 10 things I'd like this Mother's Day. Since becoming a mum of two, I barely get any time to myself, that was only to be expected though when I decided to have two babies! Although my boys (Pete) will have put a lot of thought into my present, there are somethings money just can't buy, so here are the things I'd most like this Mother's Day:
1. A lie in! This is every mama's dream yes?
2. The ability to drink a cuppa before it goes cold.
3. To have a song other than the theme tune to Paw Patrol stuck in my head.
4. Following on from that, to watch anything other than Paw Patrol.
5. Time to straighten my unruly hair.
6. To not wash and sterilise bottles - seriously, I hate that job.
7. Not to change a shitty nappy.
8. A meal cooked for me - since joining Slimming World, I've taken over cooking duties.
9. Time to read a book. I miss reading.
10. Not to be roared at - George really thinks he's a dinosaur.
So there you have it, a list of 10 things I'd like this Mother's Day.
What would you like most this Mother's Day?