Something a little bit different from me today! I thought I would give you a little insight into me, the person behind the blog, you've heard about the tantrums and the family days out but who am I other than just mummy?
1. I really really
really like musicals. I love them, I've seen tonnes on stage, I've laughed, I've cried, I've bought the merch and I even have a musicals playlist on Spotify which is dead good if I do say so myself.
2. My biggest fear is clowns, closely followed by spiders. I've always been scared of clowns, especially the ones that used to dress up and sell the balloons with rice inside so they made a noise when you shook them. Remember them?
3. I love tea. I drink gallons of it but I recently gave up cows milk. It took me a while to get used to a dairy alternative but almond milk in tea is alright once you've got used to the taste.
4. Winter is my favourite season, I love being able to wrap up warm, having candles lit and dressing in coats, scarved, hats and boots.
5. I should wear glasses but I don't. It's one of those things, I always wanted them when I was younger then I finally needed them and I don't bother except for work and to watch TV. I'll need to wear them when I eventually pass my driving test too.
6. I am really bad tempered. Less said on that the better.
7. I swear loads. Pete tells me off all the time for it especially because I do it in front of the kids and a few choice words have been repeated my little ears.
8. I really hate it when things don't go to plan. I blame this one on my anxiety but I hate it when things don't go my way, not in the sense of being spoilt but more so in a control freak kind of way.
9. I have an addictive personality, I have huge collection of mugs, shoes, nail varnish and handbags and I watch RuPaul's Drag Race over and over again.
10. I drink loads of Diet Coke. Loads of it.
11. I am a gleek. Early seaons only though. Petition to get Glee on Netflix so I can watch it again.
12. My favourite bands are Funeral for a Friend, The Blackout, Moose Blood and McFly. YES MCFLY.
13. Pete took me to see McFly on our first date and it was pretty much the best first date ever then we used to go and see them every year until they stopped touring. I called it a McFlyaversary. No lie.
14. I've been engaged for 4 years. YES 4 YEARS. I know, someone give Pete a kick up the arse and get him to agree to finally planning a wedding.
15. My mum is my best friend. I tell her everything and I feel really weird if I don't speak to her every day. She keeps threatening to move because we live so close and I'm there ALL the time. Sorry mum.
16. I'm a self-confessed social media addict.
17. Going to a gig is my happy place, I love having a little dance and of course a cider.
18. I really love horror films which is strange since I was the world's biggest wimp as a kid. The gorier the better. Paranormal creeps me out a bit though.
19. I hate getting dressed! I would live in my pyjamas if I could, they're just so comfy.
20. I never leave the house without makeup on, I recently had my eyebrows microbladed and it was the best decision I ever made in my life. Without a doubt.
So there we have it, that's me in a nutshell!